Working with your wireless remote control, the Livall BH60SE allows you to indicate which way you are going to turn via the bright LED indicator lights at the back of the helmet. Improving your visibility, especially in low-light conditions, this helmet really does lead the way in innovative safety.
If travelling as part of a team, you can use the -39dB array microphone to stay in touch with teammates, keeping your communications clear and precise even when you hit speeds of 60KM/h.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x LIVALL BH60SE Smart Bike Helmet
- 1 x LIVALL Remote Control
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x English User Manual
- Product Size: 285 x 230 x 150mm
- Head size: Suitable for head circumference 55-61cm
- Waterproof Level: IPX4, Use rain cover to protect from light showers
- Bluetooth: 4.0+HFP/HSP/A2DP(Max 10 distance)
- Speaker: Stereo 2x 0.5w
- Mic: -39dB array microphone
- Tail lights: 8 full-color LED taillights + 6 left-turn/right-turn signal lights
- Battery Capacity: 3.7v/380mAh
- Standby duration: Max 180 days
- Battery endurance: MAX 10hrs (Only using the LED Light)
- Using other additional functions normal battery life is 4-6 hours
- Electrical parameter: DC 5V/0.5A
- Charging time: Approx 1.5hrs
- Function Buttons on Remote Control: Start up button for play, pause, power off; volume + for next song
- Volume – for previous song. Left and right indicator buttons
- Remote Control Battery: CR2032 battery included (endurance time 500 hrs)
- Weight: 285g ±5%